Welcome to Hearthfelt Hopes, a blog hop for home-loving folks like myself!
The two most popular posts from the last Hearthfelt Hopes:
Maple Apple Crisp from Ragdoll Kitchen
DIY Bath Salts from Happily Ever Crafter
Aren’t these amazing? Thank you to everyone who participated!
The types of articles perfect for this hop:
- Cooking and baking tips
- Food preservation
- Home renovation
The options are endless here! However, please try to keep the posts non-religious and non-political. Also, please avoid sharing giveaways, linky parties, product reviews, or sales pieces.
- Add up to 3 posts using the linky submission service at the very bottom of this post. Please link to the direct URL of the post, and add the article name in the “name” box.
- Link back to this post somehow, whether by adding the icon below to your website somehow or linking to this post’s URL.
- Please follow The Aliso Kitchen in some way, whether through:
- I follow back, and I check every link!
- No dumping and dashing! Please visit at least 2 links, and comment on those posts. You are welcome to tell them how you found their post.This is part of what makes linky parties fun! You basically get to go house-calling in a day that doesn’t really do housecalls.
- I reserve the right to delete any posts that don’t fit these criteria at any time and without informing you. I don’t suspect this will happen, but I’m going to keep the option open.
Have any questions? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each Thursday, I will post a follow-up to the previous week, sharing the 2-3 most popular posts of the past week. By submitting your post, you accept and allow me to use your images to promote your links and share your posts on social media sites or in Hearthfelt Hopes follow-ups.Paid Endorsement Disclosure: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Disclaimer: None of the posts on this blog should serve as medical advice. I am not a medical professional, and I advise you to seek out professional assistance before making any major lifestyle changes.