NOTE: The Blogger Spotlight series is on a temporary hiatus. All forms sent and not published have been saved, if the series starts up again.
WHY? It was a lot of work with not much feedback! I never got comments, never really heard back from the bloggers, and found myself dreading it. So, until I don’t dread it or until I decide to end it permanently, it’s on hold. Sorry!
Bloggers are busy beings. We create great content, maintain diverse social media profiles, and become pretty skilled web designers. Did you notice that none of that included family time?
–Please read through all of the information up here, then fill out the Blogger Spotlight interview form below!–
I wanted the opportunity to give such wonderful writers the chance to expand their horizons without taking away too much of their time. So, I created this brief Blogger Interview form. It takes about 10 minutes (according to the statistics), and helps me feature YOU to all of my followers!
Want to see when you’ll be published? Use the password I gave you to see this calendar.
Here are the terms (By submitting your application below or through the link, you accept these terms and conditions.):
1. The Blogger Spotlight is released at 9 AM MST every Thursday morning. It will be shared through Facebook and Twitter, and reshared once a day from then on.
2. It will also fall into rotation with my Tweet Old Posts plugin, which means it will be tweeted sporadically, increasing future traffic.
3. The Spotlight consists of a picture of you (if you allow) and your responses to the questionnaire. There may be minor changes made if there are any repetitions, but it will mostly be pure content direct from your form.
4. Once the Spotlight series begins, I will create a page of permanent links to each and every blog featured (a link to the article, and a link to your website). **Unfortunately, I’ve ended this. It was really bad for SEO!**
5. At this time, bloggers may only be featured once even if they host multiple websites.
6. There are minimal size restrictions for the Blogger Spotlight. I request that all blogs be at least one month old and that they have at least 5 posts. Preference is given to blogs that also have social media profiles (Facebook especially).
7. Since I only feature one blogger a week, the wait is already over two months long. Please continue to apply! The more submissions I have, the more stress-free this will be for everyone. I want to make sure this series is fueled consistently. At this time, all entries are submitted on a first-come-first-served basis after approval.
8. As noted above, I will make minimal to no adjustments to your content. The only things I will add are a brief introduction at the beginning, links to your site at the bottom, and if allowed, a picture of you (or a screenshot of your blog).
9. I retain the right to deny publication for any submission if it is poorly written, incomplete, offensive, off-subject, or seems inappropriate for The Aliso Kitchen in any way.
10. The Blogger Spotlight at the top of the sidebar will be re-linked every week to the most current Spotlight post.
11. Currently, only bloggers who are 16 years of age or older will be featured on the Blogger Spotlight.
Fill out this blogger interview form for stress-free guest blogging with The Aliso Kitchen!
Having trouble viewing the embedded form below? Click this link to fill it out in a new tab.
**If you’d like more information on becoming a regular contributor to The Aliso Kitchen, please select one of the options at the bottom of the form or click this link.**